On the quest for the perfect bachelor party, we don’t always seek to lose teeth, find a tiger in your party house, inadvertently steal $80,000 or get very Mike Tyson-esque tattoos. But sometimes, it happens anyway. Oh well. What can you do? Anyway, if you’re looking to have a Hangover-inspired (well, Hangover-inspired, minus the felonies and roofies) stag party, here are some of the hottest destinations in the world to have an epic night out with your boys.
7. Buenos Aires — Buenos Aires, as one of the largest cities in South America, is a must-see. If you’re looking for parties that don’t stop, this might just be the location for you; clubs typically stay open until 6 am, and private parties go even later (or earlier). You’ll also find the city rich with cultural activities, such as the Argentine Tango or of course get your fill of futbol by catching a soccer match while you’re in town. Futbol games here are like none you’ve ever experienced before. The city is home to the biggest stadium in the country and witnessing a game between the local clubs, River Plate and Boca Juniors , is quite an intense experience so much so that the event has earned itself a name Superclásico.
6. Barcelona — Ah, Barcelona. You’re sure to have the time of your life there. There’s something wonderfully laid back about this city (maybe it’s the dry heat of the climate). Make sure to take some time to relax with your stag party at one of the tapas bars and sample the city’s fresh seafood and famed jamon iberico. The clubs and bars in Barcelona are of course not for the faint of heart but there are some great activities you can do during the day as well. Go kart racing can help get in that adrenaline rush in before heading out for an epic night in Barca. You can even get a whole weekend planned in the city as there are tons of stag planning companies such as RedSeven that have packaged holidays tailor-made for a boys’ night out in this vibrant city.
5. Los Angeles — It’s the city of angels, after all. In this city notorious for having one of the best party scenes in the world, your stag party will be unforgettable. You can do anything from throwing your own private bash in rented beach front property to rub elbows with celebs at the hottest Hollywood clubs like Greystone Manor and finish up the night with a custom cocktail Downtown. In a city as huge as L.A., you’re sure to find everything you could ever want.
4. Amsterdam — Amsterdam has got to be kind of a no brainer when it comes to bachelor parties, no? Take a tour of the various coffee shops that line streets and alleys through the city or of course a nighttime stroll through the Red Light District is both a tourist and stag party must. In addition to it’s reputation as a wild party city, it’s also got some great activities for day. Take a trip on a river taxi or do as the locals do and rent a bike to get lost in the small streets to get a real feel of the city!
3. Bangkok — For your stag party (heck, for any occasion) Bangkok is the place to party — just watch ask The Hangover 2 if you don’t believe us! The city boasts comfortable tropical weather, and they have everything from quirky pubs to themed bars to hoppin’ clubs. You’ll also be happy to find that Bangkok is quite the affordable city — plus, the local Thai cuisine is simply to die for; you can eat like a king for a fraction of the usual price.
2. London — Hey, if the Hangover doesn’t quite do it for you, why not take a leaf from The World’s End and take your stag party out on an epic pub crawl? Sure, they do their pub crawl in Newton Haven, but London’s even better! In addition to a pub on every corner, London also boasts some of the hottest clubs in the world and some amazing stag do party houses uk as well. Heck, you can even draw Harry Potter/Ministry of Magic references as you dance the night away at the multi-leveled Ministry of Sound.
1. Las Vegas — Well, if you really want to stay true to the film, you’ve got to go to Sin City, and stay at Caesar’s Palace (“This isn’t the real Caesar’s palace, is it?”). There’s a reason why Las Vegas is one of the top stag party locations in the world: the nightlife is off the charts. Plus, the casinos, bright lights, and buffet dinners ensure a good night out on the town. Another bonus? If you ever get tired of partying it up, you can always catch Cirque du Soleil or Blue Man Group!
So there you have it: take your wolf pack to any one of these locations, and you’re guaranteed a good time.