You’ve been asked to be best man by one of your best mates. Or your brother.
How are you feeling? If it’s like the other best men who subscribe to our newsletter, probably a combination of feeling chuffed, yet slightly nervous and uncertain about what’s expected of you.
- Have a look around the website – we have 100+ articles with tips and advice for the best man. Start on the blog page.
- If you’re looking for something in particular, use the search box (top right) to easily find it.
- Sign up to our weekly newsletter. Then you get the latest article sent straight to your inbox – just unsubscribe once your best man mission has been completed !
- Connect with us on social media and tune in to what other best men are up to and share ideas.
- Enjoy it ! It’s a great feeling sorting out a party for your best mate with all his mates in one place (stag do), and dredging up some great memories from your shared past, some of which won’t be fit for airing at the wedding at all ! (best man speech)
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions. Or want to share your experiences, both good and not so good.
Geoff at Best Man’s Best Man